Cardio MedViewerA review station software for cardiology studies designed with the physician in mind.
You’ll buy user friendly interfaced software with easy access to critical functions for the efficient use of your time.
Licensed with Health CanadaThe Cardio MedViewer software is a type 2 medical device suitable for primary diagnostic functions licensed with Health Canada.
License# 80467 - Device ID-537447
- Review DICOM formatted images coming from:
- DICOM compliant server.
- Modalities supported: XA(Complete support), US (display loops and images only, no US specific annotation tools)
- Create annotated images.
- QCA and LV functions
- Support Bi-plane images display on two monitors in synchronized mode. (requires two(2) monitors)
- Export to physical media CD/DVD in DICOM format.
- Export images or cine loop to multi-media format(AVI, JPEG etc.) for presentation purposes.
- Print images to DICOM or multi-media printer.
- Image processing :
- Automatic and manual Window/Level adjustment
- Edge enhancement: Kernel, Unsharp Masking
- Personalised LUT
- DICOM PS3.14 “Grayscale Standard Display Function” support
- After buying, download the software, installation and user manual from our site.
- Installation support via telephone or e-mail at no extra cost.
- Client reported bugs fixed at no extra cost
- Pricing available for 5 licenses or more bought at the same time.
- Renewable yearly support contracts makes the user eligible for every upgrade during the contract period.
- Possible custom functions and/or processing developed under contract.